Thursday 5 January 2012

01.05


Ok first of all, if your ears are sensitive (or impatient and temperamental), please press mute.

My hair salon is like Candyland on crack. ... and so is the music when you speed up video to 400%, apparently. But the salon is sunny and colourful and patterned, and pretty much the opposite of my entire wardrobe. It makes me happy and I think it must make my hair happier, too. The massage chairs at the hair-washing-basin-things aren't a bad touch either.

And oh yeah, I'm not paying much attention to the camera as Ryan Gosling is staring at me from the magazine. Oops.

1 comment:

  1. love the speed-reading! ever think that the colours that make you happy would look good on you?! maybe nigel is wrong and there's an inner hippy wanting to break through and go tie-dying! loving the blog too:)

    ReplyDelete